the experience

FILL OUT A CONTACT FORM

Before we work together, I wanna hear allll the deets! This gives me an idea if we are a good fit for one another, and how I can best serve you. Once you submit your inquiry form, I'll follow up promptly within 1-2 business days (Sunday-Friday).

how it all works

Step 01

reach out

Schedule a free consultation and/or choose your package

For weddings, elopements, and branding, I always like to meet "in person" over zoom before booking, because these things are a big deal, and I value taking time to understand and get to know potential clients before we commit to one another. Together, we will go over my pricing guide, past galleries, and I'll be there in real-time to answer all your questions and guide you to your best options. A brochure will be sent via email after the chat.

With individual or group portrait sessions, you'll first receive a brochure that has fill-in the blanks at the end of it to let me know what package you're interested in. You'll have options to book, pass on the opportunity, or schedule a free consultation if you have any further questions.

Step 02

let's chat it up

pay your deposit and sign the contract

Once you submit your brochure letting me know what you'd like to move forward with, I'll send you a proposal that includes your contract and invoice. In order to secure your spot, a non-refundable/non-transferable 30% deposit is required to fully book. Payment plans are available upon request. Otherwise, the rest of the 70% will be due 1 month before your event.

Step 03

let's gooo

FAQ

How long do we have to wait to get our full gallery of images?

01.

Weddings/elopements: 4-6 weeks max

Branding, individual/group portraits: 2 week max

Expedited editing will be an extra $30-500 depending on the requested time frame

do you give out raws/unedited photos?

02.

Nope!

what should i wear?

03.

I have a wardrobe guide I will send you once your deposit is payed, and it'll explain alllll my tricks for great composition and how to get you to look and feel your best.

do you allow payment plans?

04.

Yes! If you need accommodations, let me know and we can work something out!

HOW MANY PHOTOS ARE INCLUDED IN GALLERIES?

05.

Weddings: 700 minimum

Elopements: 300 minimum

Branding: 250 minimum

Individual/group portraits: 100 minimum

Headshots: 15 minimum

how far should i book in advance?

06.

I'm usually booked out 2-3 months in advance, so the sooner the better! For weddings, I'd recommend at LEAST 6 months, and other shoots, at least 2 months. If I have last minute cancelations or availabilities any sooner than 2-3 months, I'll communicate that through my instagram page!

check out your options for

investment

03

02

01

Portraits / couples
(1-2 people)

Elopements

weddings

+ 4 hours of coverage

+ A complimentary engagement session

+ The ultimate โ€œBride Guideโ€

+ An online gallery for easy sharing

+ A wooden USB drive with high-res
and web-res images

+ Print rights

+ 1 hour

+ Locations are unlimited

+ Outfits are unlimited
(with 2-3 the suggested number)

+ A "What to Wear" guide

+ Online gallery for easy sharing

+ Print rights

Contact me for packages + further info for a custom quote specifically made for you!

Starts From:

Starts From:

Starts From:

$350/hr

$2,300

$2,900

i'm so down

Let's get on that zoom chat

oh yeah, i'm in

05

04

Branding

Groups / Families
(3 or more)

+ 2 hours or more depending on package

+ Unlimited locations

+ Unlimited outfits

+ Customized styled experience

+ Planning sessions for authentic branding

+ A "What to Wear" guide

+ Online gallery for easy sharing

+ Print rights

+ Unlimited locations

+ Unlimited outfits
(with 1-2 the suggested number)

+ A "What to Wear" guide

+ Online gallery for easy sharing

+ On-set photographer assistant

+ Print rights

Starts From:

Starts From:

$600

$400/hr

let's do this thing

ready to take my biz to the next level

Details In

View

Read More

katrena chung photography

Email:

katrenachung@gmail.com

Tennessee, georgia, florida, miami, california, and beyond

get in touch